|menu:||home||extrapolator||search||links||general semantics||personal||contact||articles||Style||site map||ballroom dancing||Laws of Form|
© Copyright 2009 Ralph E, Kenyon, Jr.
- Thou shalt entertain no other theories (that conflict with general semantics).
- Thou shalt not construct or use other devices than the structural differential.
- Thou shalt not criticize Korzybski, for his word shall be not questioned.
- Thou shalt keep revered the annual Korzybski Memorial lecture, and never do anything else on that day.
- Thou shalt honor time-binding and all thy ancestors who have passed down the written word.
- Thou shalt cooperate with thy fellow human beings, for not doing so is to behave like animals.
- Thou shalt not truck with proponents of theories conflicting with general semantics.
- Thou shalt not take another's general semanticist's words and pass them off as thy own.
- Thou shalt not speak falsely against thy fellow general semanticists.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors properties, for to do so is to behave like animals.